Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Outfit of the Days, March 26 & 28

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post up my outfit of the days from this week. I though you guys might enjoy them.


Monday



Yay for climbing up trees! I didn't break anything so all was well.



Photo from ViVi October 2010






Monday I decided to wear an outfit inspired by one of the looks in a Japanese magazine my friend gave me. It is from 2010 but I think the look is still nice, especially since where I live, it is transitioning into spring and it is nice to have rolled up pants and shirts.
          The top is from Forever 21, I got it two years ago, but you could probably find a very similar one like THIS or THIS. The black vest I got at H&M a few years ago also, but it is very easy to find a black vest. The olive green pants are actual Army pants I found at the thrift store. I got them for a few bucks and they are some of my favorite pants. I found these in the men's section, but they fit around my waist just fine and look really cute when the bottoms are rolled up. The black flats are from Payless.



Dork...


I found my jacket at a resale store but it is originally from Forever 21. It is a medium blue color and the sleeves are 1/2-3/4 depending on if they are rolled up or down. You can't see it very well, but the flower in my hair was from Claire's.








Wednesday

          Today my focus was more on my makeup and my hair then my outfit. I knew I would be running around all day so I tried to keep my outfit simpler. 

Curled hair for the win.

 For my hair I used a straightening iron to curl it in different directions. My makeup was kept in a monochromatic purple scheme. I used NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, The Runway Collection 07 Versus. THIS is what it looks like if you are curious. Underneath that I have NYX Jumbo Pencil in Oyster. My mascara is Buxom Lash in Black. I'm testing it out. Possible review in the future. Other than that my blush is Clinique's iced lotus (I've had this forever and I still haven't hit pan!), and Burt's Bees chapstick. 
Here's and outfit shot. Jacket from Forever 21 a year or two ago (I don't buy many new clothes). The top is a black and purple boat neck from Kohl's two years ago. My jeans are Levi's (got them at the thrift store though!) and shoes are purple Converse. Pink hair is awesome <3  My jacket in the shot below was from...a store...I'm sorry I really can't remember but I've had it for over 4 years. It is an olive green fitted jacket. I really like layering jackets like this because where I live I never know what the weather is going to do next and if I have two jackets it will keep me warmer and dryer (especially if one has a hood). The hood was the only thing that saved my hair from the crazy rain today. 
Which outfit was your favorite?

~Anna May <3

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Like I said before: the first pictures of you were STUNNING, but when I go down the page―the last pictures are my favorites!! ♥ (Yes. I really did save them onto my computer... LOL.) I really like the ViVi inspired outfit, but the very last picture with the green jacket is my ultimate fav! Maybe because it's the simple "college girl look", and it's the look I always remember you by from highschool! LOL. Green jacket. 懐かしい!

    ReplyDelete