Monday, May 7, 2012

National Hipster Day

You've probably never heard of it. I'm just kidding, I made it up. Now, I'm not saying I am a hipster or anything, but I did a little shopping this morning and it made me feel like one.

Here's my outfit for the day, pretty plain, but how I typically dress when I got nothing special going on:

Not much makeup today.
And the hair...







Top: Thrifted
Jacket: Forever 21
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Outer Jacket (Blue): Forever 21

That's my seductive face.
















First off I went to Urban Outfitters. I am pretty cheap so I headed straight for the clearance section where I found:

Grabbed this for $5! I would layer with this.



Also got these! $10, I've been wanting this style for awhile.
Hey that rhymed.
Next up on my little trip was Goodwill:

Wanted to try out basics. Got this on sale for $1.25
Found this in the Men's section on sale for $1.25 also.

The bikini top was $5 and the pouch was $2. I'm using them both for an upcoming  rave.
Finally, Starbucks. I couldn't resist getting my first (raspberry) iced mocha of the season. The weather was perfect today.



Hope you all are having a great day!

Question: Which piece did you like the most?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh―♪ The first―corset looking piece―, and then the grey cardigan are my favorites! ♥ Wtf, Uber jealous!! Wait, ohh, you're going a rave soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I have a rave coming up, I'm super excited :) Glad you like! I'll try to get some OOTDs up soon with the new stuff.

      Delete