Friday, March 23, 2012

New Blog and Introductions!

Nice to meet you all, my name is Anna May. I am currently living in the United States, as I have my entire life. Someday I wish to spend time in Japan, and am currently trying to learn Japanese (with the help of my awesome friend Aya).



Right now I have a YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/craftteenbeauty which is mainly used for Makeup tutorials. From the encouragement of my friend Aya, I have decided to try this blogging thing again (many miserable failures later). I tend to get lazy about posting things, even on YouTube, but I will try really hard to keep this blog up to date (and I’ll get Aya to yell at me if I start slacking).



            In the future I plan on posting about many different topics, some including makeup reviews, book reviews, movie reviews, Anime/Manga reviews, random rants, personal stories, Japanese language progress, convention experiences, artwork, and general comments on life itself. 

(I can't play the piano)


3 comments:

  1. May needs to yell at Aya if Aya starts slacking...too. LOL.

    I CANNOT wait to see more posts on this blog! ♥ Coupled with a few new videos on your youtube channel, and my weekends will be MADE. (Oh... that zombie-geisha pic on the left will ALWAYS scare the pee outta me...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you are excited! The zombie pic will be there FOREVER!! (probably not...)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete