Friday, March 23, 2012

HappyHour Collab

          So yesterday I went over to Aya’s house. Aya is a freaking weirdo. I can’t believe I fell for her dirty tricks again. She lured me into her house with the promise of icecream, birthday cake icecream to be exact, and never gave me any. She forced me to take many pictures of her after I HAD to do her hair and makeup, while I got many burns from her hair straightener. She is so cruel. She stole all my ice cream, and threatened to throw it against the wall. Then she threatened to stab me, because she said I was too pretty. She also threatened to punch me. I was really starting to get worried because I was getting tired and I didn’t know what she would do to me if I fell asleep first. Luckily, I stayed up later than she did and snuck out of her house without her realizing. 


Just kidding, just kidding. In all actuality, we had a great day together doing hair and makeup, taking tons of pictures, eating out, and working on blogs together. Here is the link to Aya’s Version of the Day. We started out our day by getting Aya’s hair and makeup perfect. Then after deciding what she should wear, we took many vain and conceited pictures. Here are a few to make you guys jealous at our beauty (don’t worry, they were all photoshopped):





After doing that photoshoot, we headed over to Five Guys, a burger place, and ate our very plain hamburgers. When that task was finished we ran over to the stores nearby and rented The Three Musketeers and Thor, and loaded up on junk food including birthday cake icecream, popcorn, Mtn, Dew Code Red, and white cake. We don’t have boyfriends so we weren’t really concerned with gaining weight (even though both of us are planning on trying to get into shape soon). Well, it’s in the past now!

Yuuuuuummmmmmm!


Before watching (or not watching) our movies her mother made us delicious food involving lumpia, rice, and raspberries. It was soooooo good (especially because it was REAL FOOD! As in, not prepared by a college cafeteria). When all the amazing food had been consumed, Aya and I had a sexy trip to the hottub. Yeah, we put on the hottest swimsuits we owned and seduced all the boys as we went into her hottub.


After messing up my hair and makeup, we went back inside to work on our blogs. We didn’t really even watch the movies we rented and Aya fell asleep to The Three Musketeers, and I can’t really tell you whether it was good or not because I was focused on writing a blogpost.

What are you looking at?

At the end of the night in our PJs

Well, that was my day. Hope you enjoyed the post. Don't forget to check out Aya's blog: www.happyhourjapan.blogspot.com 




2 comments:

  1. Today was sooo much fun!! ♥ Thank you for EVERYTHING... **tearing up** Anticipate a huge-ass package coming your way, sexy pants. ;)

    BTW. Thanks for posting all my least favorite pictures!! LOL. I guess someone had to... ><;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thank you!! Haha, I'll send you my address. No problem, I'll probably end up doing it again sometime in the near future...You still need to post up the other photoshoots!!

      Delete