Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm Going to Murder YouTube...

     Yeah...so...I'm terrible at this blogging thing. But now I finally have some updates and rants for the few of you that actually read this.

Haha, saw this when I logged in...a little bit freaky. 

     Okay, so far this summer I have been doing a bunch of stuff, mainly working. BLEG. But you know, gotta pay back those crappy student loans and whatnot. Currently I have a job as a cashier at Schwallmart (*hint hint*) and it is... interesting to say the least... yeah.

     I have also been doing a couple photoshoots, one Pin Up Girl photoshoot and another photoshoot where my friend had half a skeleton face. I should really start getting off my lazy bum and start posting them online on deviantart or making a tumblr or something (any suggestions?) Pinterest? No clue.

     And now for the ranting. Right at this moment it is 12:39 am. My best rants always come late at night. Let's get started. Today's rant topic is........YOUfreakingTUBE. I am so pissed off at YouTube right now. If you didn't know, my channel is youtube.com/craftteenbeauty. Right now youtube is trying some bull crap to get me to start using my name instead of my username. So instead of being Craftteenbeauty, I'd be Anna May or Annamay ______. I DON'T WANT TO USE MY NAME! I spent a lot of time creating that username and trying to get a following under it. I use that name as my brand, something people can identify. Who is Anna May? I thought I was subscribed to Craftteenbeauty...? I know I don't have that many subscribers, but I could have more in the future. Also, on YouTube I should be able to have some anonymity. Why would I want everyone to know what my name is? This isn't Facebook. It's not like I know anyone on YouTube personally. If I put my name up in my channel, then what wouldn't stop them from looking up my information? Now a days, it's so easy to find anyone's information, even with the smallest information. I found someone on Facebook months ago through their profile picture and the (very large) school they go to (I'm a professional stalker by the way... I'm kidding... I don't get paid). What would stop someone from looking up my Facebook? That would lead to people knowing where I live etc. UNLESS I USE MY NAME ON YOUTUBE, THEN YOUTUBE WON'T EVEN LET ME REPLY TO PEOPLE'S COMMENTS. I pride myself on being able to help people and answer any questions that may come up, or just to show them that I do care about them and about my channel and if I can't even respond to their questions or comments, then what's the point? I am seriously doubting even having a channel. This has been very devastating to me and I don't even want to post videos on there anymore because I'm so pissed off at them (do you guys know any alternative video sites?). I hope they start fixing their mistakes before YouTube becomes the next Myspace.

     Well, I hope you all are doing well and that you haven't minded my absence too much. How have you all been lately?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete